Become a Member of SAA
The Spondylitis Association of America was the first, and remains the largest, resource in the U.S. for people affected by spondyloarthritis. For more than 35 years, SAA has dedicated all of its resources to funding medical research, education, advocacy, and supportive programs and services that directly benefit the spondylitis community.
By joining SAA you gain access to tools that will improve your quality of life while also making a difference for the 2.7 million affected people throughout the nation. Join today and receive:
- ”Spondylitis Plus,” our information-packed, advertising-free quarterly news magazine
- SAA’s Patient-to Patient Recommended Rheumatologist Directory
- Access to exclusive Members-Only content on spondylitis.org
- A complimentary copy of our guidebook, “Your Guide to Living with Ankylosing Spondylitis”
- Discounts on SAA educational and awareness products, such as books, DVDs, and exclusive, limited edition SAA logo items
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are a part of an extraordinary community of patients, friends, family, and healthcare professionals dedicated to finding the cure!
There are over 100 types of arthritis. At SAA, we focus on one – yours. So that no one has to face spondylitis alone.
How do I become a member?
It’s easy. Call toll free 800.777.8189 to speak with our friendly staff or join online at https://www.spondylitis.org/Membership